Digital Torque Wrench Calibrator Manual
Monad's Digital Torque Meters are finally tuned Laboratory grade instruments designed for Testing, monitoring and Calibrating hand screwdrivers, pneumatics screwdrivers, torque wrenches, electric screwdrivers, pulse tools, cordless screwdrivers, torque multipliers and other torque tools.
Using a quality torque sensor is key for many companies to ensure that the proper torque is being applied to the screws.
Available in wide range capacity, accuracy,Compact in size and various models.
MT-5HSeries Digital Torque Meter is a designed specially for testing and calibrating of Torque wrenches.
- Electronic digital torque meter, MT-5H can be used clockwise or anticlockwise
- Reading accuracy of (+/-) 0.1 % accuracy
- Serial output RS 232 for Data logging & test report printing
- Capacity from 100 N.m to 5000 N.m
- Inter changable measuring units Nm-Kgf.m-Kgf.cm-N.cm
- Supply range is 220V V AC at 50/60 Hz
- Tolerance test according to norm ISO 6789
- Peak reading Display
- Battery Backup Option
- Capacity10 Nm, 100 Nm, 1000 Nm
- Comes with 2 Torque Sensor, Interchangeable and Auto Detection
- Rated Output 2mv/v
- Zero Balance + 0.05% of RO
- Excitation10 V DC maximum
- Non Linearity + 0.05% of RO
- Non Repeatability + 0.05% of RO
- Hysteresis + 0.05% of RO
- Temperature Shift Zero + 0.01% of RO
- Temperature Shift Span + 0.02% of RO
- Compensated Temperature 0oC to 50oC
- Operating Temperature -10oC to 50oC