Power PTO (Power Take Off) Shaft Torque Sensor
Monad PTO (Power Take Off) Shaft Torque and Power Monitoring System will monitor and log the torque, shaft speed and transmitted power accurately when testing new systems driven from all standard PTO Shafts.
The tractor's PTO or stub shaft, transfers power from the tractor to the PTO-driven machine or implement. Power transfer is accomplished by connecting a drive shaft from the machinery to the tractor's PTO stub shaft.
- Measurement & Monitoring :Efficient measurement and monitoring of this power can be a useful tool in research and analysis into the performance of a tractor transmission system highlighting efficiency savings measurement and control.
- Power Monitoring
- Clockwise/Anti-Clockwise Measurement :Measuring torque in both directions, clockwise and anti-clockwise the system provides accurate readings of Power, Torque and Speed is constantly logged
- Robust Design for use in field applications
- Easy Installation
- Accurate Results (0.5% Accuracy)Data logging into xls format
- Direct USB Interface into PC or laptop
- High accuracy
- High Linearity
- High overload Limit
- Rugged stainless steel construction